IGI collects timely, accurate intelligence and conducts confidential fact-finding investigations with the utmost discretion in complex cases worldwide for clients including law firms, corporations, investment banks, hedge funds and public agencies.
IGI helps clients to:
- Prevail in litigation and contests for corporate control;
- Detect and deter fraud;
- Identify, mitigate and manage risk;
- Comply with regulatory, governance and transparency requirements;
- Protect intellectual property, brand equity and corporate reputation.
Clients rely on IGI for:
- Complete confidentiality;
- Professional and ethical conduct;
- Objectivity, accuracy, persistence and thoroughness;
- Unwavering loyalty in adversarial contexts;
- Adherence to deadlines, priorities and budgets;
- Expertise in obtaining public and non-public information.