We are a preeminent corporate investigations and risk advisory firm comprised of lawyers, forensic accountants, researchers, investigators and analysts who come from journalism, The White House, federal law enforcement, intelligence agencies, and finance. Our team helps clients prevail in adversarial situations, gather facts and intelligence, and mitigate risk.
IGI collects timely, accurate intelligence and conducts confidential fact-finding investigations with the utmost discretion in complex cases worldwide for clients including law firms, corporations, universities investment banks, hedge funds and public agencies.
IGI helps clients to:
- Prevail in litigation and contests for corporate control;
- Detect and deter fraud;
- Identify, mitigate and manage risk;
- Comply with regulatory, governance and transparency requirements;
- Protect intellectual property, brand equity and corporate reputation.
Clients rely on IGI for:
- Complete confidentiality;
- Professional and ethical conduct;
- Objectivity, accuracy, persistence and thoroughness;
- Unwavering loyalty in adversarial contexts;
- Adherence to deadlines, priorities and budgets;
- Expertise in obtaining public and non-public information.